What’s up guys?
As you know if you follow my blog posts, I am a huge advocate of treating yourself to things that make you happy, and allocating “me” time each week for renewing and replenishing. With all of the stress and craziness you are certainly enduring as you ‘adult’, you absolutely NEED to take care of yourself to maintain a certain level of Zen.
There are many routine ways that I “maintain my Zen”, so to speak, but this month I went out on a limb a little and decided to order my very own FabFitFun box! FabFitFun boxes are themed for the seasons, and arrive with a ton of fun girly goodies that retail for $200+ dollars [I got mine for only $45…needless to say, what a steal!]. I purchased this box because I knew I would enjoy using the products to pamper myself on a night in, indulge in some relaxation, and even improve my health!
After rummaging through my Spring box, I can’t tell you how happy I am with the array of products I received! I am already counting down the days until my Summer box arrives!
- Access to online workouts: Membership to FabFitFun TV, with new workout videos released every season.
- Hair, Skin and Nail Vitamin Gummies (Strawberry Flavored, packed with Biotin)
- Realher “I Am Awesome” Lip Kit: With a matte lipstick paint, lip pumping gloss, and liner! Super cute: since the type on the bottles are motivational for women. (Offered in two different colors—mine came in “deep nude”). This product alone retails for $48 online!
- Briogeo Leave-in conditioning spray (full size bottle)
- Gypsie Roundie: decorative or useful patterned fabric throw.
- Milly Zip Pouch: “Beach Please” waterproof zip up bag (offered in multiple phrases/colors)
- Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator: LOVE skin care products..so I’m excited for this one. Retails for $79!
- Karuna Hydrating Face Masks—Pack of 4! Great brand—so, great value!
- Luv AJ 14K rose gold earrings
- Deborah Lippman Nail Polish Set in springtime hues.
The excitement of opening up this surprise box of goodies, using the products over time to embody my girly desires, and now having the opportunity to write about it in my blog is what creates happiness for me! Do what makes you happy.
Interested in ordering the FabFitFun box for yourself? Contact me for a special discount code.